Welcome to My Hiking Vacations, offering you guided tours to the places you want to go. All trips include a professionally trained guide who knows the area and will take you to the best trails, views and sights. Some of you might be hearing the call of the Swiss Alps, while others pine to see the splendors of the mountains of the USA, from Vermont to Virginia to Vegas.
Sign up now for one of our 2014 trips:
- Spend 11 days in Switzerland, hiking to Alpine huts and exploring the scenic villages of the Bernese Oberland
- Enjoy a week in Vermont, enjoying some of the best views from the Green Mountains and Lake Champlain.
- Make Las Vegas your headquarters and you traverse the wonders of Red Rock Canyon and the Valley of Fire in Southern Nevada, then take time to see the sights of the city.
- Soak in the history of the Shenandoah and the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, and take a day trip to Washington, D.C.
- No need to be an expert hiker. Our trips are suitable for the over-50 walker, young professionals, families, Scout and church groups.
Find out more by checking out our detailed itineraries, packing lists, prices, and, of course, answers to frequently asked questions (the good ol’ FAQ). Let us know you’re ready go by visiting our Sign Up page.
See you on the trails!
Lead Hiking Guide